The security of any information you provide us is our utmost concern. Under NO circumstances will your personal information be revealed to, or shared with, anyone unless required for us to complete your order, and fulfillment of that order, or if required by law. We do not rent or sell our customer lists or email addresses to anyone. If You have any questions please contact [email protected]
Terms of Service
Disclaimer: BY PURCHASING FROM RHIZOHM, THE CUSTOMER AGREES WITH FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
- The products, claims, reviews, & testimonials made about products & services on or through this site have not been evaluated by RHIZOHM or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Any opinions, statements, or reviews of our products, stated by anyone, in anywhere, are the sole responsibility of the person who has made such statements and do not represent the official opinions of RHIZOHM.
- The information provided on this site & any information contained on any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only & is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. We advise that you always seek the advice of your own physician before using any products sold on this site in any way.
- You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
- You should consult with a healthcare professional before using any of our products, starting any diet, exercise, supplementation program, taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem or have a family history of health problems.
- Individual results may vary.
- RHIZOHM urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health & well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
- You should not stop taking any medications without first consulting your physician.
- Do not use the information found on this website to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or health condition.
- RHIZOHM and its owners, employees, affiliates, sales people, and distributors cannot be held responsible for, and will not be liable for the inaccuracy or application of any information whatsoever herein provided.
- None of our statements have been evaluated by the FDA.
- RHIZOHM accepts no responsibility for the result of use or misuse of anything supplied.
- The Buyer will take full liability for punitive damages, personal injury damages, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase or use of any of our products.
- RHIZOHM does NOT have access to your credit/debit card information because WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS.
- ALL SALES ARE TRANSACTED IN BITCOIN (OR OTHER CRYPTO), CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT, OR DEMAND DRAFT ONLY.
- ALL REFUNDS WILL BE IN CASH VIA MONEY ORDER OR PAYPAL AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF RHIZOHM LLC (see the REFUNDS tab below for details).
- We hate spam and fraud as much as you do!
- TERMS & CONDITIONS: By ordering any products from Seller you are agreeing unconditionally to all of the following Terms and Conditions. These terms may be changed at any time by Seller without notice.
- “Seller” refers to RHIZOHM, the website kratom.rhizOHM.co, and all persons legally associated with RHIZOHM;
- “Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all reasons;
- “Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract;
- “Contract” refers to an agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
- Age: Goods may not be purchased by anyone less than 18 years of age. Buyer agrees that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer at time of delivery.
- Regulation and Risk of Loss: Buyer is wholly responsible for any and all applicable local laws relating to the purchase of Goods. Seller deems the offer of Goods void where prohibited.
- In the event Goods are lost during transit, due to Buyer negligence to obey applicable laws, Seller deems loss the responsibility of the Buyer.
- Any risk of loss expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
- Personal Information: Buyer affirms that the billing and shipping information given to Seller are truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is their own and not that of a third party.
- Right to Refuse Sale: Seller reserves the right to refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason.
- Shipping: Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer expeditiously. In the event of delay, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable.
- Severability: The validity of these terms and conditions are not affected by the declaration of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition stands on its own merits and shall not be deemed less valid by any seen or unforeseen change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
- Choice of Law and Venue: These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been agreed to in and occurred in the STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Any disputes or interpretation construction, and the remedies for enforcement or breach, are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Conditions shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts located in the STATE OF CALIFORNIA. The Buyer waives the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or related motions.
- Disclaimer of Liability: The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate any and all liability of the Seller for occurrences where harm or injury resulted from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods.
- By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following representations: "I am not providing a shipping address located in jurisdiction where the items I am ordering are illegal or prohibited and I will not transport this product to any jurisdiction where the items I am ordering are illegal or prohibited. I hereby acknowledge that I am responsible for knowing the laws in my own jurisdiction and that I am 18 or older and an adult under the laws of my State and Country. I am in good health and am capable of making my own decisions and representations. I take full responsibility for all of my actions, decisions, and there repercussions."
- LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: I clearly understand that all Goods & information obtained through Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed. In no event will Seller be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by use, misuse, or improper use of the Goods. Neither shall Seller be liable, to me or anyone else, for actions taken, by me or anyone else, resulting from reliance on information or views, verbal or in literature obtained through Seller in any way. Waiver of liability includes all damages whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees, for any and all damages incurred as result of the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods.
- The Seller and all related aforementioned parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever. There are no circumstances in which Seller shall be liable for any damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive.
- I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The products sold by the Seller are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or medical condition; nor have they been approved by the FDA.
- GOVERNING LAW: Any claim relating to the kratom.rhizOHM.co web site shall be governed by the laws of the STATE OF CALIFORNIA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Buyer understands that it is the Buyer’s responsibility to abide by local laws and regulations.
- The Buyer agrees to abide by all local, state/province and government regulations in accordance with the use of any products provided by Seller.
- The Buyer agrees that it is entirely the Buyer’s responsibility to make certain that the products ordered are allowed in the Buyer’s state of residence and RHIZOHM will not be held liable if it is discovered that they are not.
- None of our products are approved by or intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or medical condition; nor have they been approved by the FDA.
- The customer states he/she is aged 18 or over. By placing an order, the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions stated, and automatically accepts all responsibilities.
- Any minor attempting to make a purchase, may be subject to prosecution according to the laws in the state of residence.
- Buyer understands and complies to our standard Shipping and Returns policy.
- Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is sold as a bulk botanical with no directions or claims.
- We do not carry any "natural health products", but rather we are focused on bulk botanicals and the research of their multipurpose uses.
- We cannot provide you with any retail directions or claims regarding unapproved preparations or uses for the bulk botanicals we carry.
- Upon making a purchase, all customers must agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Any buyers found violating these terms will be politely refused.
- There are many versatile uses for botanicals, aside from traditional teas and poultices made from herbs that we do carry. Botanicals have been used for thousands of years for a wide variety applications, which include making safe insect repellents (like peppermint oil), fragrant soaps (like lavender), candles, ceremonial uses (such as sage smudges and incense), art dyes, textures, and more.
- We are strictly focused on carrying bulk botanicals.
- THIS SUPERSEDES ANY AND ALL OTHER AGREEMENTS MADE VERBAL OR OTHERWISE BETWEEN YOU (THE BUYER) AND RHIZOHM (THE SELLER) OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH OR REPRESENTING THE SELLER. THIS TERMS OF CONDITIONS CONSTITUTES THE ONLY AND THE COMPLETE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES.
All Sales Are Final and Refunds will ONLY be processed under the following limited conditions:
- YOUR SHIPMENT WAS LOST:
If the tracking number we sent you indicates that the shipment was never delivered then we will contact the shipping company and verify. If this is verified as true, then we will re-ship your order to you or give you a refund AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
- YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE CORRECT ITEM:
If you have received the wrong item, then we will replace your order with the correct item once we receive the wrong item back from you. ALL PACKAGES MUST BE UNOPENED AND UN-TAMPERED WITH AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES.
- ALL OTHER REQUESTS FOR A REFUND WILL BE CONSIDERED AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGES ONCE THEY ARE DELIVERED INTO THE CARE OF THE SHIPPING COMPANY. THE SHIPPING COMPANY'S TRACKING NUMBER IS THE FINAL AUTHORITY IN REGARD TO SHIPMENTS BEING RECEIVED FROM US AND/OR DELIVERED TO THE ADDRESS YOU SPECIFIED.